The clean lines of this 4.8 cu. ft. smoothtop electric range with SpillSaver glass-ceramic cooktop are the perfect complement to any modern kitchen. The oven features Easy Touch electronic oven controls, Delay-bake and Keep Warm settings, as well as a custom broil mode for ultimate cooking flexibility and capacity. Plus, the easy-to-clean cooktop features two 6 in., one 8 in. and one 9 in. radiant elements, so you'll always have plenty of frying, simmering and boiling power on hand. And, you can buy this range with pride, know it is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- 4.8 cu. ft. large capacity oven lets you cook multiple dishes at once, so you can handle everything from daily meals to large family dinners with ease
- Radiant smooth surface cooktop features two 6 in. 1200-watt elements, one 1800-watt element and a dual-element 3000/1400-watt element for cooking flexibility
- Dual 3000/1400-watt, 8 in./6 in. element lets you choose the size to best fit the cooking need
- Temp Assure cooking system ensures consistent oven baking temperatures
- Variable broil allows you to control the heat in 5-degree increments; choose a higher heat for meats and lower heat for delicate desserts
- Storage drawer helps keep pots, pans and lids within easy reach
- Easy Touch Electronic oven controls let you set bake or broil temperatures with just a touch. Clock and timer make it easy to count down to dinner time. Delay bake, keep warm and timed cooking options let you have dinner hot and ready on your schedule
- Oven control lockout helps prevents unintended use and changes to your oven settings
- Adjustable time self-cleaning oven lets you select the right amount of time for light, medium or heavy soils
- Extra-large oven window so you can keep a close eye on your food, without opening the oven door
- SpillSaver ceramic-glass upswept cooktop design helps make spills and splashes easy to clean up
- 2 oven racks and 5 rack positions so you can cook multiple dishes at once
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.